WHAT IS SCHOOL OF TRANSFORMATIONAL BUSINESS?
The School of Transformational Business (SoTB) strives to equip potential business individuals. Also, aims to help start and run sustainable and transformational businesses with a clear Kingdom purpose.
This seminar is applicable not only to existing business owners, and also those in management or supervisory roles who has a heart to see transformation in their company. In addition, an internship with experienced BWAM business owners in Asia is available upon request. Our heart is to see business individuals rise up in the various business industries and be a part in His Kingdom come on earth.
• Introduction To The Heart Of Business With A Mission (BWAM Best Practises, Values ets)
• Importance Of Integrating Sustainable Business And Intentional Mentoring In Today’s World
• The Journey Of A Start-up – Good, Bad and Ugly
• Importance Of Financial Management & Stewardship
• Kingdom Leadership In Business
• Business Models Presentation & Graduation
This is a 6-week seminar with an optional 2-4 months attachment opportunity. The goal is to learn the integration of business (small to medium) with intentional discipleship and missions while maintaining YWAM values.
The seminar focuses on:
• Clarifying God’s plan for you in business - Finding your role in a BAM company
• Heart of business owners (seeing God’s Heart and our own heart)
• Discipleship and mentoring at the heart level through business and open discussion.
• Business leadership and stewardship development
• Practical Business Skills – Business Plan, Financial Plan, Problem Solving etc.
START DATE: 27July 2020
Classes will be conducted online 3 times weekly. With plans to gather physically in Singapore later part of the year, subject to the Covid-19 situation
CONTACT: Sarah or Cassandra
EMAIL: [email protected]