Our desire is to raise and release World Christians among the many unreached peoples of Asia to plant churches and disciple nations.
We recognise that missions placement is a process, thus we are committed to exposing as many individuals to cross-cultural missions with the goal of nurturing long-term trust and cooperation between them, field missionaries and their sending churches.
YWAM affirms the Christian Magna Carta
which describes the following basic rights as implicit in the gospel.
We believe that everyone has the right to:
• HEAR and understand the GOSPEL of Jesus Christ.
• Have a BIBLE available in their own language.
• Have a CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP available nearby, to be able to meet for fellowship regularly each week, and to have BIBLICAL TEACHING and WORSHIP with others in the Body of Christ.
• Have a CHRISTIAN EDUCATION available for their children.
• Have the BASIC necessities of life: food, water, clothing, shelter and healthcare
• Lead a PRODUCTIVE LIFE of fulfillment spiritually, mentally, socially, emotionally, and physically.
We commit ourselves, by God’s grace, to fulfill this covenant and to live for His glory.
(Developed by YWAM leaders, 1981)