FAQ – SBS
1. How do I apply?
- Please refer to Training Centre General FAQs click here
2. What can I expect from this school?
- • Expect to develop the ability to rightly and accurately handle God’s Word of Truth.
- • Expect to gain an overview of the bible
- • Expect to lay a foundation in the Word of God for fulfilling the Great Commission in Singapore and beyond.
3. What are the requirements?
- • Successful completion of DTS
- • Proficiency in English
4. Are there any breaks in the school?
- The school has 3 terms, each term being 12 or 13 weeks in duration. Between each term, there is a one-week break.
5. What are the costs?
- $7200 (with lodging)
- $4950 (without lodging)
- *Extra costs will apply for international students for student visa/pass applications.
6. Who teaches in the school?
- Staff of the school, who are SBS graduates, teach on a regular basis. From time to time, lecturers from other SBS around the world or who are former SBS staff teach in the school as well.
7. Do I have to stay in?
- Stay-in is optional. Accommodation is available at the base, with priority given to international students